I love the little things; like Mondays and Gratitude reminders. Friday morning I picked up five of the […]
It’s Monday and it’s time for a little Gratitude. Thanks, Laurel, from Alphabet Salad for keeping this link-up […]
As usual, I’m linking up with Laurel and Alphabet Salad for a little gratitude sharing. Today my list […]
On Mondays I Link to Laurel and her Alphabet Salad to share gratitude. Please be sure to click […]
I feel a little blue today for reasons I fail to identify. I plan to let the feelings […]
Today’s Gratitude List is short and so, so sweet: Sisters: I have five by birth and two by […]
Sometimes life seems to plod along with little excitement. No unhappiness, no drama, no big plans. Ho-hum. That, […]
First of all, Thank you Mom, for providing such a beautiful template to follow. As we all say, “If my kids someday feel about me the way I feel about you, I will have succeeded.” Patient, kind, loving, hard-assed, and occasional screaming banshee fit thrower. You expected the best from me and gave me your all. Thank you!
In no particular order, here’s what came to mind Sunday afternoon:
- Good knees: So many people I know suffer from weak-knees (literally and figuratively.) I’m thankful my literal knees are holding up so I can Zomba, hula-hoop, move rocks, lift weights, and climb hills. I thankful for strong figurative knees, too. I can thank Mom for teaching me not to be weak-kneed.
- Noosa yogurt : Ooooo it’s the best. Noosa is so smooth and rich, it’s like eating the full fatted yogurt. Yes, it’s 280 calories for 8 ounces with 14 grams of protein. Add some wheat crackers and I’ve got a good lunch.
- Thick hair: A little thinning, but still thick. Yes, I must use a shine enhancer and pomade to keep those wiry silver ones in place, but a least they are there.
- Thoughtful children: I am exhausted from the pampering of four grown children and their families.
- Koi: They survived the winter and a couple of hungry hawks that are still circling my water garden.
- Houseplants: I have a continuous supply of green all year long. This week they are going outside for their annual adventure in the wilds of nature.
- Duckyisms: Ah she makes me laugh. Today it was, “I’m as sharp as a doorknob.” Me too, Duckie, me too.
- Chocolate: Especially with caramel, especially with nuts, especially dark, or milk, or semi-sweet. Especially.
- Church: A place to worship, meditate, meet friends, and play my flute. What a great way to start each week.
- Laurel: You remind me to start each week focusing on abundance. Life is good.Check out who else is on the Gratitude Monday Link-up. Monday, Monday, You can trust that day.
It’s Gratitude Monday! I should do this every Sunday and post first thing Monday. But here it is […]
I love the idea of starting the week out with a gratitude list. Thank you, Laurel, over at […]