No not that first time.
A sister blogger nominated me for an award. It’s the first time.
Thank you, Laurel. I love your blog: Alphabet Salad. For one thing, we are roughly, roughly in the same demographics, for another thing, we both blog about a bunch of stuff. Our minds are like honeybees: at first glance, there’s a randomness about us, but underneath it all, we are busy, busy with purpose.
So today, I’m busy, busy, responding to Laurel’s questions and nominating a few favorite bloggers of my own.
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
- Your favourite colour: I love color, I can hardly pick: If I must: summer-sunset-red, no morning-glory-blue, no semi-sweet-chocolate-brown. Okay, summer-sunset-red, that came to me first.
- Your favourite animal: Macaws, but only in the wild. Captured macaws make me sad. They mate for life, they raise one chick at a time for 18 years. Macaws live for about 80 years. Plus, all that color!
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink:Tea (brewed hot or iced)
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
- Your favourite pattern: Uneven plaid
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving anonymously
- Your favourite number: Irrational (Pi anyone)
- Your favourite day of the week: Monday is filled with such potential
- Your favourite flower: Wild flowers, especially the thistle (but not in my backyard, those things are impossible to contain. Hmmm…)
- What is your passion? Family
- Five in Tow
- Sassy Piehole
- Stars Rain Sun Moon
- Elleroy Was Here
- The Suburban Jungle
- My Life in My Sixties
- The Beautiful Due
- Chaotic Zen (oh, I hope it’s okay to nominate one man for The Sisterhood.)
I could go on and on and on some more. So many great bloggers to pick from.
Please take a few minutes and visit each of these bloggers. Who knows – you might make a new friend!