Here I am, the day after a weekend at CWC2016. What a wonderful writers conference. I met such good people, and I learned some valuable new tools. Plus, I learned that I already know a lot, and I have a lot to share. That is so affirming!
Look, I’m dancing on a bus, thanks to the Twitter stickers I discovered this weekend. I know. I am so easily tickled.
Forgive me, if I focus on some of those things, this bright, sunny Monday morning where all things seem possible. And in no particular order:
- A Loved-One who knows that a clean kitchen is the best aphrodisiac in the world.
- Cats that entertain whether they are playing or splayed out on the rug in rest.
- New writer connections: Margo, Ann, Mary, Cameron, Kelly, Eizabeth, Mary, and more.
- My first GoodReads review. Yay! Everyday, my novel out there, birthed to the world seems more and more real.
- Facebook and Twitter “shares” of people reading A Ship of Pearl. I wonder if I’ll every stop getting the thrill-chills each time someone shares.
- Yardwork waiting for me. Yes, I delight in getting my fingers of the keyboard for a few hours. (I have an owwie on my forefinger from all the typing. For real.)
- Yoga with Christine. She makes me sweat and leaves me centered all at the same time.
- The WORDPRESS app. For some reason, yet unknown,my typing is white-on-white. In other words, my words are invisible as I create a post. Not so on the app. Whew! (If you know why, tell me, please.)
Now back to work. This is the week of the triple deadline: a monthly newspaper, a weekly newspaper, an ASQ1212 newsletter, and a flute performance on Sunday. And yes, a Friday Launch Party.
Here’s the details. I hope I see you there:
Adela Crandell Durkee is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: A Ship of Pearl Book launch party
Time: Sep 30, 2016 6:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Central Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/490324980
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,490324980# or +16465588656,490324980#
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 490 324 980
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=ih9JqaaJro_uUgsuH398cH9PPnmwWIIM
So what’s on your gratitude list this week? Please share. Readers always remind me of more things that deserve remembering.