Fireworks with family on Friday and a lovely weekend with Loved-One, Miss G and Miss K in Chicago. I’m a lucky woman. I love this picture I took in the South Loop. New springing up behind old, people and cars bustling, and of course signs reminding us to mind our manners.
Here are a few more things, in no particular order, that make me say ahhhh…life is good.
- Character profiles that sit down beside me on the L train and beg to be written into my next book.
- Fresh strawberries with fine whiskers standing at attention.
- Chocolate French toast with crime brûlée topping.
- Applewood bacon from Costco.
- Sasha and Misha playing with yarn and bring piece offerings to my bedroom.
- Lunch dates with local friends.
- A good dentist who feels like afriend.
- Long conversations with Mom.
- Grandchildren who like to play badminton with me. And ping pong.
- A good allergy medicine, with no side affects that I notice.
- Clean Public restrooms. ( Walking around a city all day with two little girls makes me appreciate this luxury more than usual.
What makes you pause and say “ahhh…life is good” this week? Don’t forget to leave a reply, so I can delight in your delights.